Bellingham Wines

Webp.net-resizeimage (59)

The Bellingham, story starts in 1693 when Hollander Gerrit Janz van Vuuren and his French Huguenot wife planted the first 1 000 vines on the estate, then known as Bellinchamp (‘pretty fields’). It then passed from family to family until 1943, when Bernard and Fredagh Podlashuk purchased the somewhat derelict farm, set about restoring the manor house, gardens and vineyards and effectively pioneered the modern renaissance of the Bellingham Estate in Franschhoek.

Newsletter!

Please enable the javascript to submit this form

  • PAPHOS BOUTIQUE & WINE BAR
    Neophytou Nikolaidi 53
    Paphos
    Call us for more information:
    T: 26 100555
  • NICOSIA BOUTIQUE
    Prodromou 49C
    Nicosia 1090
    Call us for more information:
    T: 22 730138